Sunday, October 12, 2008

Party pictures







Here are a couple pics from Saturday. We had Dev's party in the morning. Only a few of his friends made it, but he was thrilled just being at the bounce-a-round. I had loads of fun too! We spent 1 1/2 hours jumping and running and playing. Afterwards, we went to a halloween party bonfire so they kids got to get dressed up in their costumes. Nuby was in his costume for a total of maybe 5 minutes before he started trying to rip it off. Devin wore his Hulk costume to the party but took it off after being there for 15 minutes because he was sweaty.


I don't have any funny stories that are sticking out in my head right now. So, that's it for this post. Hope everyone's weekend went good.

1 comment:

  1. Love Peyton and the elephant costume.So cute! Where is the picture of my perfect little Nuby? Did he take it off that quickly?
    I will see you in 5 days!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You've reached Jennie. I'm not available right now. So, leave me a message after the tone and I'll be sure to get back with you. 'BEEEEEEEEP"