Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Edgar...my inner fart?




Ok, I stole this from Nancy's blog.


Post the 6th picture from your 6th blog. I only have three folders. So, here are the 6th pictures in each one.

The first is Chris' truck. We have just as many pictures of the cars as we do of our children. The second is Chris walking through the house drinking pop and yes, those are mounds of laundry in the background. And the third is our last Christmas picture.

I am excited for this weekend. My friend Coin-O is coming into town and I haven't seen her in awhile. I also have to work this weekend. Blah. Oh yeah, I am going to get a physical on Friday and hopefully will find out what Edgar is.

Edgar is this thingy that sticks out of my lower stomach-upper pelvis area on the right sometimes. He's been there since before I got pregnant with my second, but soon disappeared inside my giant swollen body. Now that I am back to a normal body, he's back. I am convinced that the Dr is going to laugh at me and tell me that it's just my little farts popping up before they pop out. But I suppose that will be better than a hernia. I'll keep ya posted.

1 comment:

  1. Have you changed the time of your Dr's apt. yet? You need too!!! See you in 2 days!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You've reached Jennie. I'm not available right now. So, leave me a message after the tone and I'll be sure to get back with you. 'BEEEEEEEEP"