Rebecca at Making Memories had a post dedicated to her flaws. She posted in order to remind herself and others that she is human. And as we all know, or should know, we all have flaws. Those of you who read my blog have seen my many many flaws.
But.....wouldn't it be nice to see them in bullet format?!?! For your reading enjoyment, here are (just a small pinch) of my flaws.
- I have severe ADHD and tend to never want to finish a project unless it can be done in less than 6 seconds
- I frequently skip a shower and take one every other day
- I'm loud....really loud
- I speak the truth way to often
- I speak the truth loudly...way to loudly
- I can't cook worth a crap
- I HATE to clean
- When I get overwhelmed, I want to quit
- I wear two different colored socks
- I'm lazy
- I'm gullible
- I love greasy food or any food that is bad for me
- I'm a part time closet smoker
- I love to play the devil's advocate in any and EVERY conversation
Ok, that is just a small pinch of them. Yes, I am human. No, I am not perfect. No, I do not have the perfect family. I do not have perfect kids. I do not have the perfect job. I do not have the perfect car. I do not have perfect friends. I do not have perfect habits.
And, I wouldn't change it for the world. There are times I am furious beyond all end, but it's my life! And, I love it!
So, if you're a yuppie...cut loose and be less than perfect with me!