Wednesday, May 6, 2009

I'm back!!!

Ok, so I haven't posted in almost two months.

Let's try to recap and see what I've been up to...

1. Trying to focus on school.

2. Spending way to much time on facebook. Did you know that you could have your own farm and have your own apartment on farmtown and yoville?!?! I spend way too much time plowing, harvesting and going to work to work to raise money to buy fake furniture. Hey, if I can't do it in real life at least I can pretend, right? Ok, I know I'm pathetic.

3. It was nice out for a short while. So, we spent alot of time outside tearing up the yards with go carts, 4-wheelers and the sprinkler. If you go to my facebook page you can see some of the video. Oh, and Chris taught Devin how to fly at top speed on his go-cart and ramp the burn pile in the back yard. I had to put a stop to that when I saw Devin flying through the air with all four tires in the air. Mommy=bad guy.

4. Chris' poor uncle passed away. He was only 51 and had a massive heart attack. His whole family flew in from Florida. So, we had house guests for a good while. While it wasn't a whole heartedly happy time, we got to spend alot of time with people that we don't normally get to see. The kids enjoyed getting to go to mimi's (chris' grandma) to play with everyone.

5. We had a local kite festival. Me, Manda and my sister in-law (which is also Manda's sister in-law ha ha ha) took all 8 of the kids. It was awesome. All of the kites filled the sky. I bought Devin a hot air balloon kite and Nuby flew his transformer kite. It was the best windy kite day ever. However, I would be the dipstick to make the kite festival a full contact sport and chip my tooth.

6. Coin and Bo came up to visit twice since I last posted. Bo has seen a puppy shrink. Sorry Coin, I had to throw that in there. Chris watched the kids one day and we went to Lanterman's Mill at Mill Creek Park. It was nice.

7. The childcare center that I ran closed due to building renovations. I was a freaking sobbing wreck packing all that up. But, when the building reopens, we will have a brand new state of the art center. So, it was bittersweet.



8. Peyton has taken to pulling poo out of his diaper and squeezing it while yelling "STICKY!". It's disturbing and I don't like it. And if he keeps doing it I might duct tape his hands to the top of his head to keep them as far away from his butt as possible.



9. We went to a swap meet full of random car stuff and junk. The kids loved it! They all got to pick out bushels of hot wheel cars. Chris bought a pressure washer and weed wacker. I bought something from every single concession stand. I love fair food!



10. I can't think of a tenth thing. So, hopefully you all haven't decided to leave me because of my absenteeism. I do apologize. How about you guys tell me in a recap anything exciting that you've been up to....

9 comments:

  1. Weird. I, too, have been squeezing poo while yelling "STICKY!" When it ceased to be sticky, I stopped doing it.

    How is school going? Much longer to go or do you get a break at all?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you are back from your break.

    Even though I talk to you everyday I still like reading about your interesting life.

    I miss you guys and feel like I havent' seen you in forever! Give the boys a big kiss from me and tell Chris...well you know what to tell him!!

    Love ya!
    Coin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so glad you are back. That FB can get you. Let's see. I have been to a wedding and back. Alyce say, "ove you" counts to five and is trying to talk up a storm. Now onto my next adventure getting ready to go see my Mom. Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you came back, but I am not recapping 2 months...go read my posts...lol. Anyways, look me up on fb, I'll leave another comment after this one, but delete it before anyone else sees it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Welcome Back!

    I have to tell you a funny story regarding number 8. Ater my youngest son was born the oldest who was almost 3 took to taking his pants off and playing with poop. I mean he would smear it any and every where he could find, toys, wall, you name it. Im so glad he outgrew it after a few days. That was just nasty...

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad tou're back!! Well, lets see, I've also got back to blogging, my break got boring, and then my sis was pregnant and we were so excited, but sadly the baby didn't live, so we were absolutely gutted by that.

    Life pretty much just ticks over for me. But I must tell you, when Phillip, my youngest found his poo diapers he would put a piece of poo in his mouth, so I washed his hands and mouth with LOTS of soap, he screamed so much and never did it again!! So the "sticky" is not quite as bad as you think, hee hee hee!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well, welcome back... even though I am officially not back yet. Ahhh, there was a lot that went on, and Peyton you are gross! hahahaha! That is ok, Kyle pooped in a shoe in the closet and Cadence pooped on the back patio and covered it with her diaper. So all in all you are ok!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I spend far too much time on Facebook too - your not alone on that :) xo.

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You've reached Jennie. I'm not available right now. So, leave me a message after the tone and I'll be sure to get back with you. 'BEEEEEEEEP"