Ok, so I haven't posted in almost two months.
Let's try to recap and see what I've been up to...
1. Trying to focus on school.
2. Spending way to much time on facebook. Did you know that you could have your own farm and have your own apartment on farmtown and yoville?!?! I spend way too much time plowing, harvesting and going to work to work to raise money to buy fake furniture. Hey, if I can't do it in real life at least I can pretend, right? Ok, I know I'm pathetic.
3. It was nice out for a short while. So, we spent alot of time outside tearing up the yards with go carts, 4-wheelers and the sprinkler. If you go to my facebook page you can see some of the video. Oh, and Chris taught Devin how to fly at top speed on his go-cart and ramp the burn pile in the back yard. I had to put a stop to that when I saw Devin flying through the air with all four tires in the air. Mommy=bad guy.
4. Chris' poor uncle passed away. He was only 51 and had a massive heart attack. His whole family flew in from Florida. So, we had house guests for a good while. While it wasn't a whole heartedly happy time, we got to spend alot of time with people that we don't normally get to see. The kids enjoyed getting to go to mimi's (chris' grandma) to play with everyone.
5. We had a local kite festival. Me, Manda and my sister in-law (which is also Manda's sister in-law ha ha ha) took all 8 of the kids. It was awesome. All of the kites filled the sky. I bought Devin a hot air balloon kite and Nuby flew his transformer kite. It was the best windy kite day ever. However, I would be the dipstick to make the kite festival a full contact sport and chip my tooth.
6. Coin and Bo came up to visit twice since I last posted. Bo has seen a puppy shrink. Sorry Coin, I had to throw that in there. Chris watched the kids one day and we went to Lanterman's Mill at Mill Creek Park. It was nice.
7. The childcare center that I ran closed due to building renovations. I was a freaking sobbing wreck packing all that up. But, when the building reopens, we will have a brand new state of the art center. So, it was bittersweet.
8. Peyton has taken to pulling poo out of his diaper and squeezing it while yelling "STICKY!". It's disturbing and I don't like it. And if he keeps doing it I might duct tape his hands to the top of his head to keep them as far away from his butt as possible.
9. We went to a swap meet full of random car stuff and junk. The kids loved it! They all got to pick out bushels of hot wheel cars. Chris bought a pressure washer and weed wacker. I bought something from every single concession stand. I love fair food!
10. I can't think of a tenth thing. So, hopefully you all haven't decided to leave me because of my absenteeism. I do apologize. How about you guys tell me in a recap anything exciting that you've been up to....