Friday, February 11, 2011

Happy New Year.

To update everyone and leave off where my last post ended.

The feud is over. It came to a head the week after Christmas when more people got involved. And, like I'm always compelled to do, I stuck up for the underdog...which just so happened to be the very friend who had decided that I had ruined her life.

In the end, she came over and we were able to talk about each and every snarky, nasty blow that we spat back and forth at each other. Sometimes the truth hurts, but I suppose it needs to be heard every now and then to keep us in check. The important thing is that we both apologized for wrongs that had been done and accepted that things will never be perfect, but will always be workable....unless she snarks out some of the things like she did last time. Then, I may be liable for chopping her face off! I kid, I kid.

My neighbors and best friends finally (after years of everyone waiting) got divorced. It's been an adjustment for all of us. She moved about 10 minutes away and he is still there. The kids go back and forth each week. There's no way to explain it, other than wierd. Wierd for me to not have her there. Wierd for the kids to not have their friends. Wierd to go over to a completely different house. Not necessarily bad...but wierd. 

Other than that, I don't really have anything eventful to report. I do believe in the short near future, I will be changing blog addresses and attempting to blog all of my whole life stories/events that were significant to me or just stick out as funny. My life is usually anything but boring and I don't want to forget anything. But, would like to spell it all out a bit more anonymously. Leave me a comment if you wish to follow in the future and I will send you the new URL when it's out. I also think I'll be leaving blogspot. The layout issues are driving me crazy.


2 comments:

  1. I would love to keep following you. I think you are a hoot! I came across your blog from Jen Coins. My email is jif0877@yahoo.com.

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like a rough couple of weeks. Hope it has settled down down :)

    ReplyDelete

Hi! You've reached Jennie. I'm not available right now. So, leave me a message after the tone and I'll be sure to get back with you. 'BEEEEEEEEP"