9. My kids are so used to me saying, "If you don't stop, I will suck out your soul" that they say it to each other.
8. All three of my kids got 'to up from the flo up' while in utero before I knew they were in there.
7. I never bought bike helmets for my kids...bike helmets are for wussies. However, Devin does have a helmet for his dirt bike and go-cart.
6. Not to long ago, I fell asleep in the chair and woke up to Peyton standing next to me with taco bell re-fried beans and lip gloss all in his hair. He was oh so proud. It was promptly followed with an, "Oh P, I am so going to suck out your soul." Then we headed to the bath.
5. While driving home from work and talking to my friend Lora on the phone I hear Devin scream. (Dev was about 1 1/2) I look back to realize that someone must have unbuckled his car seat and when I turned the whole thing tipped over. Without skipping a beat, I reach back and flip him back upright which he thought was the greatest thing ever. Lora asks are you going to pull over to buckle it in? Nah...almost home I tell her.
4. Nuby still sneaks his binky...he looks so darn cute with it though.
3. I often call Devin 'Funky butt fingers' because he is always scratching his bum. He is THEE itchiest kid I have ever come across.
2. Everytime Devin or Nuby say something all sarcastically to me and trot away...I mutter 'Little Asshole' under my breath.
1. Due to my lack of cooking abilities and a bit of laziness...my kids live on carryout unless Chris cooks.
And now on to my awards...I apologize that I haven't put them up sooner. I was so excited when I got them ....I received three new awards since I have last blogged and I would like to give each person their own post to show my gratitude. So, stay tuned for my awards from Amy, Courtney and Amanda. Thanks gals!